Today, Jay Robinson, an independent insurance consultant with InSource, starts the discussion on the 4 options available to you for long term care insurance.
▶️ Click to Become my client: https://content.leadquizzes.com/lp/5E6kX_iApg
The first option is self-insuring the risk. It may sound scary to many but not all. If I remember correctly, Jay stated that ~30% of seniors will have no need for long term care insurance. But are you part of the ~30% who don’t need to worry about long term care insurance? Learn about the pros and cons of self-insuring the risk in this video, and I’ll let you decide.
Be sure to watch till the end as I do ask the question about whether Medicare covers the costs of long term care.
If you would like to check out the long term care statistics for your state and even your city, click this link:
Please Subscribe and don’t forget to press the bell, 🔔, like, comment and share. Stay safe and love all. 😍😘
Table of Contents:
01:03 – Self Insuring the Risk – what is it, and what are the pros/cons?
05:15 – Does Medicare cover LTC costs?
▶️ Please Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkxNkjiYgNeRIbF5GEyzpGg/
▶️BECOME MY CLIENT 🤝:
It only takes 2 steps ➡️ https://content.leadquizzes.com/lp/5E6kX_iApg
1. Complete the attached application.
2. Once the application is completed, schedule an appointment.
▶️ Follow Me on:
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/darlenehartmann/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Healthy-in-Retirement-113186263754360
▶️ Other videos:
• Long Term Care Insurance 101: Why and What?: https://youtu.be/IKwjFjUO2kU
• 3 Planning Considerations for Your Retirement: https://youtu.be/Le_GFm1cR84
• Controlling Your Retirement?: https://youtu.be/KoUkGByyJTY
• Crash Course on Annuities: https://youtu.be/OTwvulXBajg
**Healthy in Retirement makes content available as a service to its customers and other visitors, to be used for informational purposes only. While my best intentions are to provide accurate and timely information, you should always consult with retirement, tax, and legal professionals prior to taking any action. Guarantees are based on the claims paying ability of the issuing company.
#retirementportfolio #retirementplanning #HealthyinRetirement #retirementinvestment #retirementincome #retirementadvice #retirement goals #retirement #longtermcare #longtermcareinsurance