In this video, Tara Frame discusses some of the issues that many adults face when caring for their senior parents. Many people do not realize the overwhelming costs of long term care. Many families spend their life savings on the coats associated with long term care. This may leave a healthy spouse impoverished and eliminate any legacy or inheritance for their children.
Tara breaks down the myths associated with:
– How will your family pay for long term care costs?
– Will Medicare pay for long term care costs?
– Why Estate Planning is not the same as Long Term Care planning
– Will your parents need long-term care?
– How can we protect assets from the costs of long term care?
– Why you should consider long term care insurance before age 60
In addition, Tara provides a free legal guide to Long Term Care Planning and Medicaid Planning options.
View the video and Download the Free Legal Guide at: www.FrameandFrame.com