During this webinar, you will hear from three experts on incorporating biodiversity into business operations, considering biodiversity when planning land-use change associated with expanding a business’s footprint, and reporting biodiversity impact figures to customers and investors.
This webinar will expose you to concepts and techniques that you can use to maximize your company’s environmental benefits.
You will learn:
- How organizations audit and monitor biodiversity,
- Popular techniques to incorporate biodiversity into your business’s operations and marketing,
- Examples of biodiversity improvements done on small and medium farms and/or case studies involving ecosystem-level restoration,
- Land management and agriculture techniques to improve or support biodiversity,
- Biodiversity finance basics and frameworks,
- Ways for SMEs to get involved in biodiversity value chains.
WRI will also send out the slides and a custom resources sheet to everyone who registers for the webinar.
David Meyersis an environmental finance expert and entrepreneur with more than 25 years of experience in sustainability, business strategy and management, environmental economics, international conservation and development, …