👉 For more information on dental practice growth strategies and marketing trends, go to: https://www.drlentau.com/
One of the best ways to grow your practice is to leverage the latest tools and services that innovative startups are putting forward in the dental space.
Today, I welcome Alice Limkakeng, Michael Infranger, and Jinesh Patel to discuss how their startups are revolutionizing the dental industry and how they can help you grow your practice in 2022.
Alice is the CEO of Sleep Architects Inc, a company that has developed a new therapy line to treat obstructive sleep apnea.
Michael is the founder and president of VERENA solutions, a safety platform disrupting the dental field through an array of high-quality products and innovative software services that advance care delivery.
Jinesh is the CEO and co-founder of UptimeHealth, a fast-growing software startup that helps dental practices understand their dental equipment and how to take care of it.
Tune in to learn what makes these 3 startups so innovative and how they can help you scale your dental practice in 2022!
– The best companies to grow your practice in 2022 (00:00)
– What makes these 3 startups so unique (03:37)
– How Sleep Architects is helping dentists grow their practice (09:58)
– Two ways you can scale your practice with VERENA Solutions (12:08)
– The benefits of UptimeHealth’s equipment management tools (14:17)
– How the pandemic changed the dental care industry (16:51)
– The top trends in the dental space you should be watching in 2022 (25:47)
Learn proven dental marketing strategies and online reputation management techniques at: https://www.drlentau.com
Learn more about VERENA Solutions: https://www.verenasolutions.com/
Learn more about UptimeHealth: https://www.uptimehealth.com/
Learn more about Sleep Architects Inc: https://www.sleeparchitx.com/
This podcast is sponsored by Cloud Dentistry, the largest dental talent marketplace. Find out more at: http://www.clouddentistry.com/Len
#dentalcompanies #dentalstartups #ravingpatients