Several investors might be familiar with Axie Infinity, a program that gamified cryptocurrency trading. Due to its massive popularity, developers got the idea to create another NFT game. Monsta Infinite imitated the best of Axie Infinity services but with lower entry cost and better development systems.
As of this month, Monsta Infinite opened its presales to interested investors.
According to its official webpage, Monsta Infinite is a decentralized game where investors can earn tokens by playing the game competitively or for leisure. Developers acknowledged using Axie Infinity as their inspiration. However, they planned to improve issues and problems found in most NFT games.
Monsta Infinite Gameplay and Details
To highlight, Monsta Infinite is a play-to-earn online game. Players can participate to:
- Compete PVP battles and win leaderboard prices
- Clone Monsta and sell them in the marketplace
- Collect rare Monsta (Legendary and Inception)
- Invest in land that could be used for virtual events in the open-word
- Farm in-game currency used to clone Monsta. It can be sold on exchanges.
Through gamification, …