A reputable Rural Bank in Ashanti Region is inviting by qualified persons to fill she position of an internal Auditor.
The Internal Auditor is responsible for rendering an independent, objective evaluation of effectiveness of risk management, control and governance process of the hand to make improvements. The Internal Auditor is a Head of Department reporting to the Board of Directors Audit Committee.
- To provide Audit and Assurance to the Board by undertaking periodic inspection of all branches and departments and ultimately ensure that the Bank comply with regulatory issues as well as enforce adherence to internal policies
- Plan, organize and carry out the internal audit function including the preparation of an audit plan which fulfills the responsibility of the department, scheduling and assigning work
- Report to the Board Audit Committee on the policies, Activities and Programmes of the department
- Undertake Periodic Audit review of the Bank
- Follow up on implementation of Audit recommendations
- Enforce managements policies, pronouncements …