INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER
The Information Security Officer will assist the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to monitor and enforce information security policies to protect the bank’s computing infrastructure, networks and data whilst maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets.
- Ensure protection of information assets.
- Implement key regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Review the security measures of networks, systems and applications to detect vulnerabilities.
- Remediate security incidents
- Provide guidance on information security topics, policies and controls.
- Participate in development and implementation of appropriate and effective mitigate identified threats and risks.
- Perform regular patch and access control management.
- Ensure that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place and tested regularly
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of a first Degree in Information Technology Computer Science Computer Engineering or in a related field.
- Membership of a recognized professional body will be an advantage.
- At least Five (5) years post qualification experience in a Banking …