Episode 764 Show Notes
From the Show
Questions in this Episode
- If we are going to be resurrected before we go to heaven, where are the people who have already died? Are they just waiting to go to heaven?
- Can you define “election,” and why would we carry out the Great Commission if we know that there are some people who are not “elected”?
- We know some Old Testament scriptures symbolically foretell Jesus and his ministry. But is it possible to read too much into these parallels?
- Is the 10% tithe still required today?
- In the Bible, there are scriptures that often suggest that monuments are “still standing today.” Does that mean these things are still standing in our day or when the scriptures were written?
- Can our names be blotted out of the Book of Life?
- In Luke, 22 and …