NEW YORK, Feb. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — CRE Finance Council (CREFC), the industry trade association that exclusively represents the $5 trillion commercial and multifamily real estate finance industry, is pleased to announce that it will reconvene its annual High Yield, Distressed Assets (HYDRA) & Servicing Conference on March 31 in New York City. The HYDRA & Servicing Conference is a one-day event gathering industry leaders across the country to discuss opportunities in the commercial real estate debt market, with a focus on today’s higher-yielding opportunities.
The HYDRA & Servicing Conference planning committee is comprised of senior leaders in the market:
- Stacy Ackermann, Partner & Practice Area Leader – Finance, K&L Gates LLP
- Thanh Bui, Managing Director, Clarion Partners
- Richard Carlson, Senior Vice President, Credit Ratings, DBRS Morningstar
- Andrea Helm, Senior Vice President, PNC/Midland Loan Services
- Niral Shah, Managing Director, Head of Servicing Operations, Rialto Capital Advisors
- Samir Teipaul, Principal, …